The cookies policy refers to the conditions, procedures, and purposes of the use and storage of cookies by us. Any activity on the website on your end means that you are acquainted with the terms and conditions, as well as that you agree with this cookies policy.
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website;
- Count the number of times you have visited the website, including the time of your first and your last visit;
- Take note of the time you have entered the site, as well as the duration of your stay on the site;
- Get more info about you, including the search engine you use, the link you clicked on, the keyword you used, as well as your location at the time you accessed the site.
Although we may obtain information about your computer or another electronic device, such as your IP address, your browser, and/or other information, this will usually not be strong evidence of your identity.
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require your consent or may be managed directly by us — depending on how they are described — without the help of third parties.
Our website employs the use of various third-party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies in your browser and may send their own cookies to your cookie file.
We use the following third-party services:
- Universal Analytics tracking codes
- Facebook Pixel Code
- LiveChat widget code
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. You can delete cookies using your browser’s own Clear History function. You can also reset your browser and program it to reject all cookies or show when a cookie is being sent.
However, some website and app features or services may not function properly without cookies. If you block cookies from our site or apps, know that there are a number of functions that may not work and you will need to reset your preferences each time you log in.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see which cookies have been sent and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.