Information About Management
Betradar is a brand of Sportradar AG which is a multinational sports betting company that was founded by Carsten Koerl, who still remains its CEO. Private equity firm EQT Partners invested in Sportradar in 2012 but Koerl and other shareholders still remain on the board of directors. Since the investment, Sportradar’s annual sales grew to about €300 million per year.
If you are looking for sports betting solutions for your online website, one of the best options is Betradar betting software. What you’re going to get are tens of thousands of live matches, as well as 20+ sports and deep data analysis, whenever you request them.
- Mr. Carsten Koerl, CEO at Sportradar AG
- Mr. Werner Becher, Managing Director U.S. Betting
- Mr. Matthew Cohen, Director Ad Sales – U.S.
- Mrs. Helen Pownall, Engineering Programme Director
Although Betradar doesn’t have the largest portfolio when it comes to different sports, the number of matches and leagues they cover is outstanding. Not only will your customers get the opportunity to bet on the biggest matches in football, basketball, and other sports, but they will also be able to bet on lower leagues, getting the best possible odds. Horse racing and greyhound racing are also available, as there are millions of people all over the world enjoying and betting on these two sports.
Besides traditional sports, Betradar also offers esports betting, including games such as Counter-Strike: GO, Dota 2, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, Overwatch, Call of Duty, and more. As new games become popular every year, attracting millions of gamers from all over the world, Betradar is always looking to expand their esports offer. The newest releases, such as Apex Legends, might appear on the platform in no time if organisations and players start arranging licensed tournaments.
Betradara’s virtual sports are a part of a battle-tested gaming solution that allows customers to bet like they would on real sports. Live bets, realistic simulations, and competitions are the main characteristics of the virtual sports solution that has captivated audiences worldwide.
The Betradar’s API helps developers to seamlessly integrate Betradar’s products and services into the existing software or sportsbook. The API is a cost-effective tool to implement lots of platform features into one powerful structure without high expenditures and operational costs. In terms of product content, the API provides a cutting-edge, robust and reliable package of turnkey solutions ready to be put in place in the shortest time possible. The major features of Betradar’s API are:
||Sports betting, casino software
- Access to numerous real-time sport feeds like soccer, basketball, hockey and a host of other international and local sports events
- In-depth statistics on every minor aspect of the game: Seasonal stats, Player rankings, Standings, League Leaders, etc.
- Customizable live streaming for all platforms of mobile and desktop sports betting
- Excellent betting stimulation tools to make punters stay longer on an eSports site and render a profit.
The advantages of Betradar
Betradar users receive all the relevant information about the events, namely:
The success of the betting business largely depends on the ability to receive and respond to new information timely. Betradar’s software significantly facilitates bookmaking activities, allowing to avoid major mistakes. Thousands of sports events on which players can place bets happen every day. To keep track of all these activities, bookmakers require substantial financial investments and other resources. Betradar can fully automate this process and help to be successful in an increasingly competitive environment so that you would not have to spend time on manually tracking statistics and match results.
- competitor benchmarking;
- comments about live matches.
The Betradar software can be adapted for various business purposes, ranging from solutions for small sportsbook agencies to tools for large companies that carry out major online operations on a daily basis. The software can also be used by the players who regularly place bets. However, this happens rarely as the price of the software is so high that it does not pay off for an ordinary player to purchase the programme.
The company cooperates with more than 200 major sportsbooks from all over the world. Therefore, to spot a “fixed” match by tracking unreasonably high bet flows is easy. Betradar provides its users with a sufficient amount of information to conduct a thorough analysis of any bet flow.
Virtual sports from Betradar
Apart from being a sportsbook, Betradar also offers high-quality virtual sport with HD graphics. To date, it is possible to place bets on six kinds of virtual sports such as:
The developers of Betradar regularly upgrade the programme, continually delighting its users with new “tricks”. The full version of the program is presented in 26 languages and is widely used in various parts of the world.
- Horse racing
- Greyhound racing
eSports betting from Betradar
Together with largest eSports company ESL (Electronic Sports League), Betradar developed a separate line of e-sports, which currently controls all the main events related to eSports:
- Counter-Strike: GO
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- StarCraft II
- Call of Duty
Betradar boasts the largest portfolio of games available for live streaming in the industry. The site provides more than 200,000 live sporting events per year, including Bundesliga, Australian Open, ATP matched, ad ITF-sponsored tennis tournaments, and major sports leagues of the USA, such as the NBA and MLB.
Detailed live match trackers with extensive match statistics, fast live score trackers, and many other features are available during the live streams for almost all sports and competitions Betradar supports.
Products/Platform and Technologies
Betradar provides all the necessary services for an operator that wishes to run a bookmaker operation, including results, the games, odds, statistics, live streaming, and many other services. To do so, the company relies on the latest technology, most of which has been created in-house, such as:
Betradar’s offer is also mobile-friendly, meaning you can use its technology to offer sports betting activities to punters who enjoy wagering on the go.
The modular turnkey solution offered by Betradar offers various third-party integrations that are bound to keep your customers occupied and excited.
The sports betting provider uses cutting-edge security protocols to ensure maximum protection of its clients and their users.
Betradar is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Romanian National Gambling Office, Kansspelcommissie, and the AAMS (Italian regulator). On top of that, it features an eCogra certification for fairness.
Betradar’s offer at SoftGamings is a standalone product. However, we suggest that you check out our white label solution to gain access to our comprehensive offer of gaming and betting providers, including Betradar.
The betting platform comes with a wide variety of features, including a detailed back office and a wide range of tools that could help you automate your business, gain data insights, manage your sports betting offer, and more.
- Leading sports betting data platform that allows creating uniquely-tailored sportsbooks — OPTIMAMGS™.
- Virtual sports betting, including basketball, football, horses, dogs, and more.
- Live channel for dedicated live streaming solutions with more than 40,000 available events.
If you’re interested in integrating Betradar’s sportsbook via SoftGamings, make sure to contact our sales manager to get a quote.
Being one of the leading sportsbook providers in the industry, Betradar is setting an example of how responsible gaming should be promoted to cause minimal harm. Its sportsbook platform even features a flexible configurator for account compliance and responsible gaming.
Betradar is an award-winning sports betting solution, with awards in multiple categories, such as:
- 2015 EGR Awards – Awards in two categories, for Sports Data Provider and Virtual Sports Provider
- 2015 BOF Awards – An Award for the Best Football Data Supplier
- 2016 GIA Awards – An Award for Sports Betting Supplier of the Year
- 2017 SBC Awards – Awards for the Best Live Streaming Product and eSports Supplier of the Year
- 2017 Global Gaming Awards – An Award for Responsible business
- 2017 EGR Awards – Awards in two categories, for the Sports Data Provider and Live Streaming Supplier of the Year
- 2017 The International Gaming Awards – An Award for the Corporate Services Provider of the Year
- 2018 EGR Awards — Live Streaming Supplier and Best Customer Service
- 2018 The International Gaming Awards — eSports Betting Software
- 2018 SBC Awards — Best Sports Data Product and Best Live Streaming Service
- 2019 EGR Awards — Sports Data Supplier and Live Streaming Supplier
- 2019 EGR Italy Awards — Sports Betting Supplier
- 2019 SBC Awards — Best Virtual Football Product
- 2021 EGR B2B Awards — Sportradar, Betradar’s parent company, wins Best Customer Service Award, Live Streaming Supplier, and Marketing and PR Supplier of the Year.
Recognised Sportsbooks that Operate on Betradar
- William Hill
- Surebet 247