Evoplay seems to be on the verge of revolutionising the iGaming industry. In 2018 at ICE, they unveiled the industry’s first three-dimensional video slot that can be played in virtual reality. It is an excellent example of how you can combine the iGaming industry with advanced technology to make the experience of playing video slots unforgettable and unique.
Their video slots are designed in full HD resolution, which is something not a lot of manufacturers can say, and that takes the quality of their graphics to a whole new level. Moreover, their titles are designed to run on HTML5 technology, which makes them available on all devices players might use.
Another momentous accomplishment by Evoplay in terms of technology is Spinential. It is a customized game engine that helps load games faster and combine all 3D and 2D features of slots by using a single proprietary development tool.
Thanks to all of these technologies, as well as quality and innovation, Evoplay is well on its way to becoming one of the most recognisable names in the industry.
Since Evoplay’s games run on HTML5 technology, they are designed to scale — that means players can enjoy them regardless of the device they are using as the display will fit perfectly to the screen. You can play by using a mobile phone, a laptop, a tablet, or a desktop computer.
Multiple casinos which host Evoplay’s software offer various promotions to get new players started. These include sign-up bonuses and rewarding welcome packages, as well as some free spins players can use on video slots.
Licences are a testament to every casino’s quality and security. Evoplay is currently licenced by Curacao and they are working on obtaining licences from both the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority — some of the most reputable licence issuers out there. Therefore, players don’t have anything to worry about if they are set on enjoying the quality content produced by Evoplay.
Apart from licences, another important factor in determining the quality of the games is examining the fairness of their mathematical model and checking if they are fair or not. When it comes to Evoplay, their games have been approved by eCOGRA — a leading independent testing agency that specialises in verifying the credibility and the RTP of casino games.
Evoplay has managed to win several awards and nominations over the years. Some of them are:
- 2018 SBC awards: Shortlisted for Best Gaming Innovation award;
- 2019 Spinnovation Summit: Spinnovator of the Year award;
- 2019 EGR B2B awards: Shortlisted for Innovation in Mobile award;
- 2020 EGR B2B awards: Shortlisted for ‘Software Rising Star’ and Mobile Supplier of the Year awards;
- 2020 LoginCasino Awards: Slots Developer of the Year, Marketing Guru of the Year, and Speaker of the Year;
- 2021 SBC Awards — Ivan Kravchuk named Leader of the Year by SBC Awards;
- 2022 CasinoBeats Developer Awards — Shortlisted Slot of the Year (Bloody Brilliant); Game Innovation (Star Guardians); Game Narrative (Star Guardians); Game Design & Art Direction (Star Guardians);
- 2022 BSG Awards — Shortlisted for the Best Slots Provider in the Baltics;
- 2022 SBC Awards — Shortlisted in five categories: Employer of the Year; Leader of the Year (Vladimir Malakchi, Evoplay CCO); Casino / Slots Developer of the Year (Star Guardians); Innovation in Mobile (Star Guardians); Innovation in Casino Entertainment (Star Guardians).
Casinos that Offer Evoplay Games
Yet another testament to the quality of Evoplay’s games is the fact that their games have found their way to libraries of many online casinos.
You can try them out in some of the following reputable online casinos:
- Faustbet Casino
- Syndicate Casino
- VulkanVegas Casino
- LuckyBet Casino
- MonteCryptos Casino
- Spintropolis Casino