- Studios in Costa Rica, Belgium, Cambodia, Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, and Latvia
- Dealer languages: English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Romanian, and Bulgarian
- 20+ games – Live dealer, card games, lottery, RNG and mini-games
- Live music on demand
- Unique games available
- Social Media Integration
- Live music on demand
- Several games can be played simultaneously
- Unique features
- Targeted at Europe
- Rather small portfolio
Ezugi has plenty of room for interaction, providing a live casino gaming experience to everyone.
Players can select from no fewer than 15 exceptional casino games, 8 of them are streamed live from a studio in Costa Rica. Ezugi supports English, as well as Spanish language game versions, and several others.
- 2012 — Ezugi was founded
- 2015 — iTech Labs tested and verified Ezugi’s Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, and Live Roulette
- 2016 — Ezugi got licensed by the Bulgarian State Commission on Gambling and signed a deal with the Bulgarian National Lottery to provide live dealer games
- 2017 — Ezugi launched their first Overt-The-Table solution which brought live stream from Portomaso Casino floor and allowed players to bet alongside real players at the table
- 2018 — Ezugi entered the regulated New Jersey Market and established a live dealer studio for Golden Nugget Casino
- 2018 — Ezugi was acquired by Evolution for $12 million, plus additional considerations.
- 2020 — Ezugi received the Recognition Notice from the Malta Gaming Authority to offer Live Dealer from their studio in Bucharest, Romania.
- 2020 — Ezugi became the first live dealer to offer its products in Lithuania.
- 2021 — Ezugi went live in Colombia with localised Spanish-themed games from a studio in Colombia.
- 2021 — Ezugi launched specialised products for the Indian market.
- 2021 — Ezugi unveiled a new brand image, logo, and other visuals to establish a new brand identity.
- 2022 — As a part of Evolution, Ezugi gets licensed by the UKGC.
- 2022 — Ezugi launches Ultimate Sic Bo, a special game with huge multipliers.
- 2022 — Ezugi gains access to Baltic markets through a partnership with Olybet.
- Kfir Kugler, CEO
- Craig Luke, B2B Account Director
- Gilad Ben-Ami, COO
- Pang Goh, Business Development Director
Ezugi is one of the best solutions in the industry when it comes to live streaming and gambling. The company currently offers 22 games: Blackjack, Unlimited 21 Blackjack — Auto Split, Hybrid Blackjack, Blackjack Bet Behind, Live Roulette, Auto Roulette, OTT Roulette, Baccarat, Knockout Baccarat, Baccarat Super 6, Baccarat Dragon Bonus, Dragon Tiger, Casino Hold’em, Bet on Numbers, Andar Bahar, OTT Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Sic Bo, and Keno.
Although some of their competitors can offer greater variety of games, the quality of Ezugi’s service is top-notch, which can’t be said for everyone. The key to running a successful online business which features live streaming is having equipped studios, high-quality lights, cameras, and machinery — that will help you deliver first-class service to customers in real time.
The OTT Roulette might be one of the most interesting games from Ezugi, as it combines online and land-based players. The cameras are positioned in such a way as not to obstruct the view for neither of the two groups, allowing the dealer to do his job properly, without any interaction between land-based and online players.
If all of that, together with everything we talked about previously, is enough to convince you that Ezugi is the best solution for your website, then it is time to start thinking about API integration.
Luckily, SoftGamings unified API includes Ezugi software — it comes with this casino bundle which is a great commercial offer. Note that Ezugi software is a mobile-compatible unified API that is easy to integrate, and it includes 11 live casino providers.
Going through a bunch of papers every time you want to integrate new service into your growing business can become a headache. However, you can now forget about lengthy legal discussions — just sign a single agreement in order to get the entire live casino bundle.
- Live Kenno
- Live Lottery
- Hybrid Blackjack
- Wheel of Dice
- Casino Holdem
Some of the main features of its games include:
- Fully-functioning mobile accessibility (via desktop, smartphone or even Smart TV)
- Easy-to-use interface
- Streaming video technology with multiple camera viewings
- Welcome bonuses, high roller bonuses and other promo features
Baccarat is a flagship game for Ezugi and one of its most successful titles. It is streamed from a proprietary studio in Romania, available 24/7, and includes a standard RTP between 85.64% and 98.94%. Players can explore a score of side bets and additional features such as dealer tipping, an unlimited number of players at the table, and more.
Auto Roulette is one of Ezugi’s latest additions to the portfolio. The game is optimised for all mobile and desktop devices, has all the standard bets from the classic roulette, and has a great RTP set at 97.30%. The games run round the clock and are streamed from the company’s European studio.
Unlimited Blackjack is a blackjack version that can house an unlimited number of players at the same time. There are various bet options, from the basic blackjack ones to Perfect Pairs side bets, 21+3 side bets, and more. The RTP in the basic game is 99.5%, while the percentages range from 93.71 to 95.9% for the side bets.
- 2018 EGR North America Awards: Shortlisted for the Best New Game award
- 2020 EGR North America Awards: Shortlisted for the Casino Content Supplier of the Year award
- Ezugi Casino Slots Provider Review by AboutSlots
- Ezugi Information | Ezugi Profile
- Ezugi Casino Software – History, Games & Casinos
- Ezugi Management | Ezugi Management Team
- Ezugi Casino List 2021 | Best Ezugi Games and Casinos
- Ezugi Slots - All Casino Games & Bonuses
- Ezugi Steps into the Modern Era of Live Casino Gaming with a Contemporary Rebrand
- Ezugi Software - Top List of Best Ezugi Live Casinos & Games
- Ezugi opens new chapter of growth and enters UK market | Ezugi
- Ezugi embraces multipliers and launches Ultimate Sic Bo | Ezugi
- Ezugi partners with OlyBet in the Baltic and EU regions | Ezugi