- Established in 2014
- Offices in Malta and the Netherlands
- Produced first 3D slots in 2016
- Produces slot games
- HTML5-powered slots
- Formed as a subsidiary of Novomatic
- Proprietary technology
- Over 100 slot games
- Entirely licensed and regulated casino software
- No table games
Stakelogic’s first office was established in the Netherlands, but they have moved their headquarters to Valetta, Malta, from where they operate today.
Stakelogic has also managed to build a reputation of being a software provider focused on creating slot games with extraordinary visual representation and audio effects coupled with tremendous mechanics of games and complicated math. They are also characterised by their determination to provide fair and licensed software to casino operators in regulated markets, which is why they obtained licences from reputable gaming jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority and Romania’s National Gambling Office (ONJN).
- 2014 – Stakelogic was founded
- 2018 – Stakelogic attends ICE
- 2018 – Stephan van den Oetelaar announced new CEO
- 2019 – Stakelogic awarded the UKGC license
- 2020 – Stakelogic available in Italy, Portugal
- 2020 – The company opens headquarters in Malta
- 2020 – The company secures ISO 27001 accreditation
- Stephan van den Oetelaar – Chief Executive Officer at Stakelogic
- Bas Meijers – Head of Product at Stakelogic
- Irina Naidenova – General Manager at Stakelogic
- Christopher Mifsud – Head of Game Studio at Stakelogic
- Software: Stakelogic
- Games: Slots
- In-browser play: Yes
- Demo play: Yes
- Video quality: High
- Mobile: Yes
- Platform: HTML5
- Game features: Bonus rounds, wilds, scatters, and more
Stakelogic’s slot games feature a variety of themes and topics ranging from Hollywood movies themes to the legends of the Orient. On top of these exciting themes, Stakelogic’s slots have a multitude of different bonus features to offer to players, like free spins and bonus rounds.
Integrating the entire gaming portfolio from Stakelogic into your casino is done via the SoftGamings’ unified API integration system that brings 100+ games from Stakelogic in record times.
The glamour and glitz of The Great Gatsby’s parties and the thrilling twenties are depicted beautifully in Stakelogic’s slot Flappers. The flapper girls dancing on a stage is a sight for sore eyes and can even bring amazing rewards on this 5-reel and 20-payline slot game with several bonus features. The Scatter symbols can bring up to 40 Free Spins during which symbols can expand to cover the entire reel. The RTP is set at 95,99%, and the maximum default win is capped at astounding €179.850.
Gear up and join the legendary squad of mercenaries in The Expendables Megaways slot by Stakelogic. The Expendables Megaways is a slot with up to 117,649 paylines and up to 7 reels. Silvester Stalone and other action movie actors will help you amass huge wins thanks to numerous bonus features present in The Expendables Megaways, such as the Expanding Wilds that can add up to 175 Wild symbols on the reels, and the Unlimited Free Spins Multiplier that increases with each cascading win combo you make.
The maximum payout is worth 26,965x your stake, which can bring a lot of cash. The RTP is set at 96.02%, which is around the industry’s average.
Step into the gloomy world of ancient Egyptian Gods and pyramids in the exciting and eerie Gods of Death slot game with four different bonus features where you can activate up to 50 free spins, get Expanding Wilds, and more. The game is played on a 5×3 playing grid and across 10 paylines. The RTP is set at 96%, and the game’s high volatility means you can expect some big wins even with the lowest bets.
- Pokerstars Casino
- Party Casino
- Mr Green
- William Hill
- Daalakkersweg 16-20 5641 JA Eindhoven The Netherlands