- Established in 2014
- Offices in Malta and the Netherlands
- Produced first 3D slots in 2016
- Produces slot games
- HTML5-powered slots
- Formed as a subsidiary of Novomatic
- Proprietary technology
- Over 100 slot games
- Entirely licensed and regulated casino software
- Hardly any
Recently, Stakelogic has launched its proprietary live casino offering from its new studio in Malta. So far, the developer has released 22 live tables for the most popular casino games, such as roulette and blackjack.
Stakelogic’s first office was established in the Netherlands, but they have moved their headquarters to Valetta, Malta, from where they operate today.
Stakelogic has also managed to build a reputation of being a software provider focused on creating slot games with extraordinary visual representation and audio effects coupled with tremendous mechanics of games and complicated math. They are also characterised by their determination to provide fair and licensed software to casino operators in regulated markets, which is why they obtained licences from reputable gaming jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Ukrainian Gambling Commission (KRAIL) and Romania’s National Gambling Office (ONJN).
- 2014 – Stakelogic was founded;
- 2018 – Stakelogic attends ICE;
- 2018 – Stephan van den Oetelaar announced new CEO;
- 2019 – Stakelogic awarded the UKGC license;
- 2020 – Stakelogic available in Italy, Portugal;
- 2020 – The company opens headquarters in Malta;
- 2020 – The company secures ISO 27001 accreditation;
- 2020 – Stakelogic launches a special slot innovation called Super Stake;
- 2021 – The provider continues its expansion in the European markets by reaching Denmark, Spain, and Ukraine;
- 2021 – Stakelogic creates its unique live casino game portfolio;
- 2022 — Stakelogic receives a Provisional Internet Gaming Supplier license from the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
- Stephan van den Oetelaar – Chief Executive Officer at Stakelogic
- Bas Meijers – Head of Product at Stakelogic
- Irina Naidenova – General Manager at Stakelogic
- Christopher Mifsud – Head of Game Studio at Stakelogic
|Game Features:||Bonus rounds, wilds, scatters, and more|
What’s more, Stakelogic has developed several proprietary game mechanics and solutions, such as Super Stake, Mega Super Stake, Quattro, and many others that help it stand out from the crowd. The Super Stake options offer increased payouts, while Quattro stands for the impeccable approach to the game design.
Stakelogic’s slot games feature a variety of themes and topics ranging from Hollywood movies themes to the legends of the Orient. On top of these exciting themes, Stakelogic’s slots have a multitude of different bonus features to offer to players, like free spins and bonus rounds.
Integrating the entire gaming portfolio from Stakelogic into your casino is done via the SoftGamings’ unified API integration system that brings 100+ games from Stakelogic in record times.
Candyways Bonanza 2 Megaways is a 6-reel slot game featuring the famed Megaways™ structure with up to 117,649 ways to win. Funky candies are the main symbols in the game with the power of triggering various bonuses. Four or more scatters activate the free spins bonus round where you can use the Super Stake option and double the stake, and potential payouts. The Buy Bonus feature allows you to skip directly to the free spins for a price of 100x the bet. The max payout in the game is set at 30,000x the stake, which ranks it among the most rewarding slots from Stakelogic.
With Pyramid Strike, you will embark on a unique adventure to the world of ancient Egypt, pharaohs, and tombs. It is a 5×3 slot with 20 fixed paylines, low-med volatility, and 95.80% RTP. Besides the Super Stake option, Pyramid Strike offers a free spins bonus round with multipliers and a special bonus round that awards a prize that corresponds to the number of symbols in the round, so the more symbols you get, the better the payout. Impeccable graphics, super sound effects, and an interesting theme are one of the reasons why Pyramid Strike is so successful.
Live American Blackjack is Stakelogic’s variation of the traditional casino card game played with eight decks of cards, according to the standard American blackjack rules. In addition to the glitch-free HD stream and presence of a professional dealer, there are plenty of bonus bets that you can place in the game, such as the 21+3 Side Bet, Perfect Pair, and others. The Bet Behind feature even allows betting on other players’ hands.
- Best Casino Provider; Best Innovative Product Company; Malta’s Best Career Builders in Gaming at the Malta’s Gaming Excellence Awards
- Game Provider of the Year at SiGMA
- Pokerstars Casino
- Party Casino
- Mr Green
- William Hill
- Daalakkersweg 16-20 5641 JA Eindhoven The Netherlands
- About Stakelogic, The Innovative Online Casino Slot Developer
- Stakelogic Information | Stakelogic Profile
- Stakelogic Casino Software – History, Games & Online Casinos
- Stakelogic Casino Slots Provider Review by AboutSlots
- Stakelogic - Think Bigger | Online Casino Slot Game Developers
- Stakelogic | Game Provider Review | Top Games | OnlineGambling24.com
- Stakelogic unites with BLOX – European Gaming Industry News
- Stakelogic UK Limited - Licence summary - Gambling Commission
- Stakelogic Malta Limited
- Stakelogic Management | Stakelogic Management Team
- Stakelogic makes US debut in Michigan