Information About Management
Being one of the biggest companies in the industry, Microgaming has 200+ employees in the UK alone. It has an estimated annual revenue of $12+ million, and it’s a privately held company, currently managed by John Coleman.
The list of awards for this online casino content provider is quite lengthy too. The company has been recognized as the best in business on many occasions, and here’s a list of the most important awards. Beware — it’s not very short.
- John Coleman, CEO at Microgaming
- Andrew Clucas, COO at Microgaming
- Grant Elbourne, Head of Technology Solutions
Microgaming software is among the best in the industry and the biggest one, containing 850+ titles. It includes slots, video poker and table games, with new releases happening almost every week. Needless to say that all the software is cross-platform, making it enjoyable for playing at home and on the go. In fact, Microgaming employs the dual release approach, so the moment a new game is released, it is released for both desktop and mobile devices simultaneously.
- John Coleman enters the 2019 Gaming Intelligence Hot 50
- Andrew Clucas enters the 2020 Gaming Intelligence Hot 50
- Awards for excellence:
- The Hooded Ram Brewing Co Award for Company of the Year 2018
- The Sure Award for Workplace Wellbeing 2017
- The Celton Manx Award for Corporate Social Responsibility 2014
- The Baker Tilly Isle of Man Award for Corporate Social Responsibility 2012
- The Abacus Award for Innovation and Independent Thinking 2009
- The Nationwide International Award for Business Person of the Year Microgaming CEO 2008
- The Capital International Limited Award for Company of the Year 2008
- The Capital International Limited Award for New Business or Programme Development 2007
- The IOM Steam Packet Award for New Organisation of the Year 2006
- Global Gaming Awards
- Digital Product 2016
- Digital Gaming Innovation 2015
- Digital Product 2015
- Digital Product 2014
- CasinoBeats Pride of Gaming Awards – Microgaming PlayItForward 2019
- The International Gaming Awards
- Great Place to Work – Supplier 2020
- iGaming Software – Supplier 2018
- Mobile Product of the Year 2017
- Innovator of the Year 2016
- Women in Gaming Diversity Awards
- Diversity and Inclusion 2019
- Company of the Year 2018
- National Technology Awards – Tech Investment Award 2018
- EGR B2B Awards
- Innovation in slot provision 2019
- Poker network 2018
- Mobile gaming software 2017
- Poker software 2016
- Poker network 2015
- Poker software 2015
- Poker software 2014
- Poker software 2013
- Innovation in RNG casino software 2013
- Innovation in bingo 2013
- Highly Commended: Live casino supplier 2013
- RNG casino supplier 2012
- Highly Commended: Poker software 2012
- Poker network 2011
- Innovation in slot provision 2011
- RNG casino supplier 2010
- Women in IT Excellence – Diversity Employer of the Year 2019
- Malta Gaming Awards – Slots Platform of the Year 2018
- ICE Awards – Best Leadership Event 2019
- HR Excellence Awards – Best CSR Strategy 2018
The Microgaming software is developed in house and by high-end developers of other studios like Derivco, and third parties like Pragmatic Play. In 2010 Microgaming launched Quickfire Games company to license gaming content to third parties. 6 years later the company invented Octopus Rift technology and produced a suite of Virtual Reality games, focusing on Roulette.
Of course, the jewels in Microgaming’s crown are progressive jackpot slots from the Mega Moolah and WoWPot record-breaking progressive jackpot networks, which have paid over 1.45 billion euros worth of prizes.
Moreover, Microgaming has managed to stay at the helm of the industry by developing unique slot features, such as HyperSpins, Link&Win, and many others, with the help of independent development studios it has incorporated.
||slots, table games, card games, live casino
||biggest progressive jackpots, branded titles, and more
Microgaming API Integration
Microgaming advanced software is available under SoftGamings single integration. You get all Quickfire games, including content from 3rd party developers through unified integration. You can also opt to add Microgaming superbranded and / or jackpot games.
Apart from that, you can get our 40+ providers or select several. The Microgaming free rounds are supported by our back-end / API. All new content produced by Microgaming is automatically added to your casino. Microgaming is included in our Slots Bundle package.
The Microgaming platform features a number of advantages appreciated by operators:
Microgaming offers as many games as no other provider, being the game portfolio not only large but also diverse. Among the products you can find over 850 titles, including slots, dealer games and video poker. The most popular slot games are Terminator 2, Playboy, Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones and Bridesmaids; however Microgaming is also producing its own designed products, such as Avalon, Thunderstruck, Hot as Hades etc.
- most of the games are available in 45+ languages
- 25+ currencies are supported
- attractive bonus system with simple rules, which motivates players
- user-friendly interface with a convenient website structure
- game engine that guarantees fair game
- the developer has taken care of the players who would not like to undertake high risk by making serious money bets right away. Everyone can play the free trial version, using virtual money.
- Microgaming casino software is famous for its well-configured help section, where the players can find information about almost every game being released by the company.
Games are available in 45+ languages, and 350+ games are available on mobile. Each month up to 4 new games appear on the market, all made with the latest 3D technologies, classic and innovative features and high quality graphical and sound effects.
Have a look at some of the Microgaming most popular slots: