- 80+ games
- Sophisticated algorithms
- Personal approach to customers
- Personal approach to customers
- Complicated game logics
- Mediocre gaming content
The company’s business dimension includes almost all of the fields modern gambling industry involves. The team provides solutions both for online casinos (games and downloadable apps, sports betting soft, progressive jackpots) and land-based operators (soft and terminals).
Tom Horn’s actual portfolio consists of about 100 games. The operators will appreciate the wide range of beautifully designed modern slots, table games, various types of video poker and several unique solutions (keno, bingo, scratch cards).
This provider is famous for the outstanding balance of an attractive modern design and state-of-the-art technology. Tom Horn’s games were developed to guarantee the most superior gambling experience regardless of the device the player may choose (whether it’s a smartphone from the early 2000s or an ultramodern PC).
- 2008 — Tom Horn was founded in Slovakia under the name Tom Horn Enterprise
- 2012 — Tom Horn participated in the exhibition ICE in London and on SAGSE in Argentina
- 2013 — Tom Horn expanded its business operation in the markets of Latin America
- 2016 — Tom Horn Enterprise changed its name to Tom Horn Gaming, marking a new era
- 2016 — Tom Horn Gaming secured the Malta Gaming Authority licence
- 2017 — Tom Horn Gaming was granted a licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2018 — Tom Horn Gaming entered the Gibraltar market
- 2019 — Tom Horn Gaming entered the Portuguese market
- 2020 — Tom Horn Gaming released its new game — Joker Reelz.
- Ondrej Lapides, CEO
- Peter Vozar, COO
- Tomas Farber, CFO
- Software: Tom Horn Gaming
- Software Technology: HTML5
- Games: Slots, table games, video poker, speciality games
- Software licensed: Yes
- Browser Play: Yes
- Free Play: Yes
- Video Quality: High
- Mobile: Yes
- Game Features: Minigames, tournaments, jackpots, Wild symbols, Scatter symbols, Free spins, Multipliers, and similar
- Zet Casino
- Melbet Casino
- Oshi Casino
- Sportsbet.io Casino
- 2018 — Rising Star in Online Casino Technology award by the Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Best Online Casino Innovator in the Baltics award by the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Rising Star in Baltic Online Casino Technology award by the Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Best Online Casino Provider award by the Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards (CEEG)
- 2019 — Best Mobile Casino Provider award by the Southern European Gaming Awards
- 2019 — Online Casino Innovator award by the Southern European Gaming Awards
One of the most important things nowadays with software companies, especially in the online gambling industry, is versatility. Tom Horn offers all kinds of casino games including slot machines, table games, video poker, and other games. You probably know what type of games belong to the first three categories, but the last one can sometimes cause confusion.
There are six games placed in the “other games” category on the official Tom Horn website — Keno, Power Keno, Quick Bingo, Extra Keno, Super Keno, and Scratch Card. As you can see, everything revolves around Keno — one of the most popular lottery games at the moment. The goal of the game is to match all the numbers you picked with the ones the machine draws. The higher the total number of chosen numbers, the higher the multiplier goes, but the odds of getting all of them drop proportionally.
We know that one of the most important things for every business owner is the back office functionality. That’s why SoftGamings unified API provides full functionality, including payouts, as well as detailed statistics about the games and the players. You can use this data to create customised offers for larger groups of gamblers or even approach smaller ones if you’re just getting started. Creating unique and appealing bonus offers is a method that almost guarantees growth, as long as you are not overdoing it.
Up to January 1st 2016, the company was known as Tom Horn Enterprise. It was founded in Bratislava by a team of gambling enthusiasts. Jan Horyna was the first company’s Business Director, Igor Rintel held the COO position, and Ivan Kodaj was the first CTO.
There is an information the company is linked with a Slovak holding called Meracrest Group, which took care of all of the financial aspects that gambling solutions integration involves. And even though this fact wasn’t officially confirmed, in all likelihood it’s true as Meracrest Group and Tom Horn Enterprise were founded by the same group of people.
Being a European company, Tom Horn has opened its first and second offices in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. However, the third business office was opened in Costa Rica.
Considering the fact in 2008 the gambling market was ruled by the well-known global companies like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Evolution Gaming, Tom Horn’s team went all out on development and started to create more than 10 games annually. At first, Flash was the prime technology but with the course of time, the technology stack has evolved.
Up to 2012 the company stayed in the background and didn’t network that much. Tom Horn’s soft was available in a few casinos (e.g. 1xBET). However, in 2012 the company debuted on ICE in London and on SAGSE in Argentina. This step has strengthened Tom Horn’s market share and ever since that time the company never misses a significant gambling-related event (no matter where it takes place).
At the beginning of the 2010s, Tom Horn’s team has decided to explore LATAM market and participated in the trade shows in Columbia, Argentina, Panama. This step really helped to gain recognition in the gambling world. By 2013 everyone, who worked in the gambling industry knew what Tom Horn really is and the number of the company’s partners just skyrocketed.
Tom Horn is a privately held company, which means all of the info regarding the owner and the revenue is not in the public spotlight. As on March 2018, Ondrej Lapides is a company’s CEO. This person was a part of Tom Horn’s team basically right from the very beginning. Ondrej Lapides started as an Account Manager, then became a Business Development Director, and then made it to CEO position.
The company is not listed on the international stock markets.
- Tom Horn obtains two valid licenses: a Maltese license (October 2016) and a UK license (October 2017)
- The company provides operators only with the certified quality software (tested by iTech Labs, NMI Gaming)
- The games are cross-platform. The operator can launch them both via the online casino and the gambling terminal. The gambler can play via almost any kind of device
- Every gambling solution created by Tom Horn is 100% customizable. The operator always gets a unique and efficient product that works for the market
- Tom Horn’s soft can be used by all of the operators: online and land-based casinos, betting shops, retail stores etc
- Multicurrency support
- Numerous customization options depending on the operator’s needs
All of the Tom Horn’s services can be divided into two groups: online casino soft and land-based casinos solutions. Most importantly, the company doesn’t have the “prime” and the “additional” focus areas. Any kind of soft developed by Tom Horn has an exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Tom Horn is a perfect choice for the operators looking for versatility. The selection of games is pretty extensive: slots (including progressive jackpots), video poker, bingo, scratch cards. So the operator can choose the games that his/her target audience will enjoy. Moreover, there are several integration options available: SOAP and REST JSON API integration, downloadable apps.
Blackbeard’s Quest is an amusing adventure pirate-inspired slot. It consists of everything the gambler enjoys: modern design, beautiful animation, catchy soundtrack and tons of bonuses.
Dragon Riches is the first slot with a progressive jackpot, which came out in September 2017 (so every detail is up-to-date). This slot has plenty of pleasant surprises for the gambler. For example, the type of the jackpot the gambler wins is determined by the bonus game; the gambler may receive 10 free spins at any moment and multiply the winning amount using the “Gamble” feature.
Tom Horn’s table games have the same high-quality level as slots do. European Roulette is the best example. Amazing graphics and animation are combined with the easy-to-use UI and text/vocal hints that make the game easier for the newcomers.
In the Tom Horn’s portfolio operators will also find 12 types of video poker. Each of those has a minimalistic design but at the same time is super functional. The new players will enjoy hints and “Analysis” feature, and the pro gamblers will get this new fresh vibe that will be a nice change from the common poker solutions.
One of the Tom Horn’s best inventions is a server-based solution for the land-based casinos and betting shops. All of the games are available via the terminals. The players will enjoy their modern look and ease of use. As for the operators, they will definitely appreciate the wide range of settings and customization options, 24/7 support mode and the affiliate program.
Besides that, Tom Horn’s team has also developed a unique product for everyone who enjoys sports betting. A wide selection of kinds of sports is combined with a simple integration process and live XML data that is totally configurable. The modern software and the thought-out formulas provide the highest revenues for the operator. And the security of the whole betting process is assured by the team of live trading and risk management experts.
- Blackbeard`s Quest
- 243 Crystal Fruits
- Shaolin`s Tiger
- Book of Spells
- Feng Fu
- Thrones of Persia
- experienced and agile team including some of the best experts in the business
- an extensive experience in both online and land-based gaming
- delivering games which are captivating and entertaining, and maximise operators` revenue potential
- variety of culturally themed games
- regular game releases, simultaneously for desktop and mobile, both in HTML5
- effective marketing and promotional tools to increase clients` revenue potential
- flexibility and personal approach to customers
- global coverage: all languages and currencies supported
- easy, fast and customisable integration
- dynamically scalable infrastructure on 3 continents to ensure fast and reliable download and operation
- user-friendly Back End with reliable and comprehensive statistics
- real-time data and analytics
- bonus and Jackpot management system – building, testing and optimising your Bonus and Jackpot programme for maximum player retention value
Tom Horn’s soft is a great investment for every modern online casino owner. If this European provider is somehow still isn’t a part of your portfolio, you can fix that with a couple of clicks!
If your casino specializes in slot machines, go ahead and order “Slots Bundle”. This service will fill up your portfolio with the most popular slots created by more than 20 top gambling providers. Alongside with Tom Horn’s games, you will also get the hottest hits by Amatic, NetEnt, Pariplay and many others.
If you’d like to add not only slots but also other soft from Tom Horn (e.g. high-quality table games) you can order “casino games integration”. This service unites thousands of games developed by various successful providers and the Softgamins’ team will do everything for the new games to become an integral part of your casino.
Contact us right away and in a few days Tom Horn’s games will entertain your audience and bring you a return!
- 2nd floor Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar BKR4013, Malta