- Established in 2010
- Award-winning company
- Unique slot features
- HTML5 technology
- 140+ video slots
- Great variety of themes
- No live games
- A small collection of table games
Wazdan is also largely focused on providing completely fair and regulated gambling, and the company’s licenses and certificates from renowned jurisdictions such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) prove that beyond any doubt.
- 2010 — Wazdan was founded
- 2010 — Wazdan introduced their first server-based gaming solutions
- 2010 — Wazdan received a gaming licence from the Malta Gaming Authority
- 2012 — Wazdan attended the ICE Totally Gaming casino exhibition
- 2015 — Wazdan changed the name into Wazdan Limited
- 2015 — Wazdan switched entirely to the HTML5 technology
- 2016 — Wazdan rolled out a new desktop and mobile user interface with new game controls and buttons
- 2017 — Wazdan was granted a licence by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- 2018 — Wazdan entered the UK market
- 2018 — Wazdan opened a new Malta-based office
- 2018 — Wazdan received a licence from the Swedish Gambling Authority.
- 2020 — Wazdan was awarded ISO/IEC 27001 certification for Risk Management and Information Security.
- 2020 — Wazdan launched its new promotional tool Cash Drop.
- 2020 — Wazdan extended its reach into new markets with expansions in Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, and other jurisdictions.
- 2021 — Wazdan went live in New Jersey, Switzerland, Belarus, Greece, and other countries.
- Michal Imiolek, CEO
- Andrzej Hyla, Head of Sales
- Elizabeth Bilnik, Head of Design
Their offer also includes multiple variances of video poker, such as Joker Poker, Turbo Poker, Magic Poker, American Poker Gold, and a few more, as well as a speciality game called Extra Bingo. The games come in multiple languages (18 of them) and they support all currencies, as well as cryptocurrencies.
Wazdan is a provider that relies heavily on new technologies, and the best part is that all of them are proprietary. Some of the most unique Wazdan trademark features we can see in many of its games include Volatility Levels™ that allow players to modify the size of the win and frequency, the Ultra Fast Mode that lets players increase the gameplay speed, and many others.
Wazdan’s entire portfolio is fully optimised for mobile gaming, regardless of the device you are using thanks to the latest HTML 5 technology the developer uses to create the gaming content.
|Games:||Slots, Table games|
|Game and Software Features:||High volatility games, the fast-play mode, the ultra-lite mode for slower internet connections, Big screen mode, Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Multipliers|
Midnight in Tokyo: Hold the Jackpot
Midnight in Tokyo is an action-packed slot game with tons of exciting features and gameplay. The story follows fearless cat warriors on their adventure across the streets of Tokyo in search of wealth and glory. The playing grid consists of five reels with three rows of symbols that make the winning combos thanks to 243+ ways to win. The prizes in the game go up to 3,000x the player’s bet with the help of a bonus jackpot game called Hold the Jackpot, but also Wild Splitters, the Buy feature, and many others.
Fortune Reels is an impressive slot game with six reels, 46,656 ways to win and four sets of local jackpots, Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand, worth up to 1,000x the players’ bet. Based on the alluring Chinese theme and the year 2021 as the Year of the Ox , Fortune Reels not only offers exciting gameplay, but also a max win of 2,100x the bet, 96.12% RTP, and a hit frequency of 18.85%, so you can expect to be on the winning side a good many times.
Unicorn Reels is another successful Wazdan slot with Hold the Jackpot mechanics that gives players a chance to win Minor, Major, and Grand jackpots with the max win worth 1,000x your bet or any other prize of the 21 the game has to offer. The dazzling Unicorn is the most valuable symbol of the game and the key to massive wins.
In addition, their titles include a multitude of unique Wazdan features. Every game has three different volatility levels you can adjust according to your preferences and playstyle. They also include Double Screen mode which allows you to see the paylines by simply scrolling up and down if you use your phone in vertical mode.
In addition, after each win, you can fiddle with the Gamble feature that allows you to instantly double your money. As long as you guess the colour of the face-down card correctly, the feature can be repeated up to 7 times.
To make things even better, their games are packed with features that make your life a tad more convenient. Those include Energy Saving mode, Ultra-Fast mode which is optimised for speed and faster loading, as well as Ultra-Lite mode for all those times when your access to the Internet is limited.
Wazdan is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority with the licence number (MGA/B2B/206/2011), the UK Gambling Commission with the licence number (000-048872-R-327747-001), and they also have a Swedish, Danish, Romanian, and licenses from ten other countries worldwide. Since they have some of the most reputable licences in the industry of iGaming, Wazdan’s games are not only enjoyable but also safe to play!
- Wazamba Casino
- Betrebels Casino
- Zet Casino
- React Casino
- Alf Casino
- Faustbet Casino
- Videoslots Casino
- 227 Triq Salvu Psaila, Birkirkara BKR 9076, Malta
- About us – Wazdan
- Our Licences – Wazdan
- Wazdan launches in Portugal | iGaming Business
- Wazdan Casino Software – History, Games & Online Casinos
- Wazdan games certified for Belarus – European Gaming Industry News
- Wazdan’s Larry the Leprechaun Wins Slot Game of the Year at the MGA Awards – European Gaming Industry News
- Wazdan expands European (Belgium) footprint
- Malta Business Review Issue 51 by dynamicevents - issuu
- Wazdan Management Team - RocketReach
- Wazdan Games - Play The Best Slots Games